Neeson Talks After.Life

default-featured-image

After.Life posterNow here’s a flick we’ve not heard about in a while; Agineszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo’s “>After.Life, the story of a girl stuck between this world and the next and the funeral director who may be trying to bury her alive.

Liam Neeson plays said funeral director, and he recently laid out some character details to the folks at Sci Fi Wire while promoting his latest film, Taken. “It’s not horrific. I’m a funeral director, and I’m preparing a body, which happens to be Christina Ricci’s, and she opens her eyes,” Neeson explained. ”I tell her, ‘You’re dead.’ She says, ‘I’m not dead.’ I say, ‘You are dead.’ So you’re not sure if it’s a kind of a supernatural thriller or if this guy is a mass murderer. That’s basically it in a nutshell.”

I really hope there’s more to it than that cause that’d be a pretty damn short movie if not. Or, if said exchange goes on and on, a pretty boring movie. Justin Long stars as Ricci’s boyfriend, who think she may still be alive, so there’s that element as well. Hopefully we’ll hear more on After.Life between now and its proposed October 23rd release date, so stick around!

Johnny Butane

“>CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Ponder if you’re alive or dead in the Dread Central forums!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized