Six fourteen year old children skip school to play in the woods, but some hot rodding on a stolen moped changes the fate of their day. They crash into Peter, a disheveled loner, who is delighted to have a group of kids to hang out with. First he gains their trust by joining in their games, but then his behaviour begins to change. Peter uses what he has learned about the kids against them - bullying the alpha boys, belittling the weaker ones and saving his worst for the only girl of the group. The gang realize too late they are being held prisoner and when Peter acknowledges he has gone too far, things really start to get scary.
DVD Releases: Pulsing Blu Rest Stops
Get Summer Scars in September
Richards' Summer Scars Gets Distro Deal
Richards' Scars Up for BAFTAs!
New Pic, Festival Dates for Summer Scars!
*UPDATED!* Festivals for Richards' Scars
Richards is Back With New Scars
- 5 Fun Facts from Director Mark Lester on Poseidon Rex
- Exclusive: Chase Coleman Wolfs Out for The Originals
- It's Pandemonium in this Preview of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Episode 1.07
- Elise Eberle Talks Playing Mercy in New 'Ask Salem' Video
- Unlucky 13 Images Check in for Aftermath
- Genre Stars Head to Paranormal Island
- Scavenger Killers to Bloody Up DVD
- UK Readers: Win Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell on Blu-ray!
- Contracted Sequel on its Way from Eric England
- Keep Quiet for This Exclusive Scream Park Clip