Last Exorcism, The
When he arrives on the rural Louisiana farm of Louis Sweetzer, the Reverend Cotton Marcus expects to perform just another routine "exorcism" on a disturbed religious fanatic. An earnest fundamentalist, Sweetzer has contacted the charismatic preacher as a last resort, certain his teenage daughter Nell is possessed by a demon who must be exorcized before their terrifying ordeal ends in unimaginable tragedy.
Buckling under the weight of his conscience after years of parting desperate believers with their money, Cotton and his crew plan to film a confessionary documentary of this, his last exorcism. But upon arriving at the already blood-drenched family farm, it is soon clear that nothing could have prepared him for the true evil he encounters there. Now, too late to turn back, Reverend Marcus’ own beliefs are shaken to the core when he and his crew must find a way to save Nell – and themselves – before it is too late.
Exclusive Blu-ray / DVD Clip: The Last Exorcism
Patrick Fabian Gives His Last Exorcism
A Sexy UK Holiday Surprise for The Last Exorcism Home Video Release
Black Swan and The Last Exorcism Nominated for Independent Spirit Awards
2011 People's Choice Awards Nominees Announced Today
The Last Exorcism Blu-ray and DVD Possessed?
Lionsgate Bringing The Last Exorcism Home in January
Dinner for Fiends: Fall Horrors Part 1: Wipeout!
Motion Picture Purgatory: The Last Exorcism
Is the Current Success of Horror Tied to the Economy?
- #SDCC14: Break the Tension with this Hannibal Season 2 Gag Reel
- An International Trailer Does As God Says
- Rob Zombie's 31 - More Concept Art Bounces In!
- New Septic Man Images Get Dirty
- Bruce Campbell Heads Into the Afterlife in Welcome to Purgatory
- Legendary and Carlton Cuse Teaming Up for USA Network's Colony
- #SDCC14: Salem Season 2 Will Be Deeper, Darker, Scarier... and Lovecraftian! Hear from the Cast & Crew!
- #SDCC14: Kevin Smith to Channel Spielberg with Upcoming Film Moose Jaws
- #SDCC14: Videos Showcase Highlights of Goosebumps Interviews and Panel
- #SDCC '14: Halloween - Behold the Michael Slide