On a deserted back road in Alabama , Jack and Stephanie find themselves driving fast and running late. Their world suddenly changes when a strange accident leaves them stranded with no car, no cell phone coverage, and no help in sight. They have no choice except to continue on foot. As darkness approaches, they round a bend and see a small sign at the top of a long gravel driveway: The Wayside Inn.
The exhausted couple stands in front of an inviting house, complete with gated stone wall, ancient oak trees, and a note welcoming weary travelers. Inside they find another couple with an equally troubling story about a similar accident. It seems that backwoods pranksters have made their day miserable. Still, they are safe...
Horror's 7 Most Haunting Houses
Motion Picture Purgatory: Hausu (House)
DVD Releases: April 7, 2009: Take a Shuttle to the House of Donkey Punches
Excusive Clip - House
House DVD Art & Date
Exclusive Clip from House!
New Imagery from House!
Exclusive Pics from House!
Trailer for Religious Horror House
- See the Preview and a Slew of Stills from Under the Dome Episode 2.03 - Force Majeure
- Exclusive Interview with Famke Janssen on the return of Hemlock Grove
- A Werewolf Rises in October
- First Teaser for Tiffany Heath's Spavine
- Spend Your Time and Money in the Valley of Exile
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - The Survivors Tell Their Story
- The Evil Within to Be Censored in Japan
- Fans Vote on the Collector's Edition Bonuses for Dead Island 2
- D.J. Caruso Sends Kate Beckinsale to The Disappointments Room
- Don't Grow Up, Warns Upcoming French Thriller